Πληροφορίες

Η φωτογραφία μου
I learn English and this is the best practice.

Τετάρτη 3 Αυγούστου 2011

The Hare Who Would Not Be King based on an African fable

 The hare wanted to sleep in the forest but the big rhinoceros woke him up and invited him to the water-hole because the elephant would tell them who would be the King.
 
When they reached to the water-hole the elephant told them that Kali the lion would be the King but the hare disagreed because the lion wanted to eat all the animals.
  
Finally, the hare tricked the lion and the lion sank into the water. The King died therefore, there was no King in the forest and all the animals were safe..!
 
                                                              The End..!!

3 σχόλια:

peggy είπε...

Very nice story! I've never read it before. Have you read my post?

peggy είπε...

can you send an email to peggypanou@gmail.com? I want to add you in my list. I have created a chat. Have you seen it?

Vasoula είπε...

No I haven't senn it.!